Triangle Area Telugu Association (TATA) Board thanks everyone that made the TATA Nite a big bang success. Going into the year end TATA board knew it was going to be their biggest night and that they had to make everything possible to make it memorable one. Their shortened version of the event list had 60+ programs which was very carefully compiled and sequenced by their cultural team. Most of the participants were very accommodative and came leading the cultural board to start the event on time. In total, there were 225+ participants. This is probably one of the rarest events in which wide cross section of people have participated in terms of ages and walks of life (5 – 70 year of age and kids, students, doctors and several others)
Special drapery with lights at the hall ceiling, giant side screens displaying TATA activities in 2013, photos, streaming live video of the performance on stage and displaying event information, center stage with display of background themes along with out Telugu Nite theme, tecta beams and lasers filling the room with colourful lights and hazers creating smoke effect and many more additions this time gave the event a grand mega show ambience and created a party environment.
Raj Bhog’s Special samosa chat with masala chai, Rookies Pizza, Delicious food from Sai Krishna Bhavan and Paradise along with TATA specially shipped ‘Tapeswaram Kaza’ from India and other food and drink varieties truly created a food fiesta satisfying each and everyone’s taste buds.
Performances were truly a highlight at this TATA Nite…Not to single out any, but to to name a few…. Many classical songs and dances including the Srinivasa Padmavathi Kalyanam, mass masala dances such as Mirchi Girls, ‘Baadshah’ Sangeet performance, variety programs like kids Zombi, young ladies very professionally done fashion show and many more really entertained every section of the audience. There were 3 terrific hilarious skits Comedy Keka by kids, Police Station to Daredi and Rambabu Bachelor’s party that were very creative tickling the ribbons and winning everyone's accolades.
This is also the first time, TATA has invited a movie star to anchor the event and Rashmi Gautham of ‘Jabardast’ fame mingled with the audience and enthralled them with her performances and anchoring the event.
Even with the pouring rain all day, crowds did not stop coming making this the most attended TATA events yet. This is also longest Telugu Nite ever with starting roughly at 2.30 PM and ending after 1.30 AM. To keep the crowds entertaining for such a long duration is not easy and TATA MCs team lead by Bhanu Garimella captivated audiences with their witty and fun way of running the show.
TATA felicitated their Telugu Badi teachers for their selfless service to telugu community and kids
TATA also recognized the services of Dr Valli Kodali, Dr Rama Garimella, Dr Raj Polavaram towards TATA .
Mr Murali Sagili, President of Anurag Foundation was chosen for the 2013 Triangle Telugu Tejam Award for his noble service to the mentally challenged children.
Special thanks to major sponsors: Praveen Chakraraj, Dr. Haritha and Hari Nadendla, Sathish Pothuganti, Gowri Goli, Dr Valli Kodali, Dr Pavan Yerramsetti for their generosity and support.
With so many specials, this event truly stands as TATA's best with many more to come!
Official Telugu Nite Photos and videos can be found at
TATA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/triangleareatelugu.assoc?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
or Gowri Goli Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxTAQBycabVvu_w48b5LUuflcKmjY-2C_
TATA extended their special thanks to:
1) Sponsors and member partners for supporting the event and TATA in 2013.
2) Srinivas Aremanda & Apna Bazar for his support through out the year in many ways and especially helping with creation of membership directory in the last min.
3) HSNC for providing a beautiful venue for this extraordinary event and providing support at every step of the way.
4) Gowri Goli for providing professional video services, Amar Kubbi for providing professional photography services and Jagadeesh Pakki for setting up a professional portrait studio.
5) Volunteers ( too many to name) for coming forward and really carrying the event responsibilities at memberships, Greenway, Stage, Food packing & distribution, facilities etc.
6) RajBhog Foods, Rookies Pizza, SaiKrishna Bhavan, Paradise Indian Restaurant and Honey Foods, India for catering delicious food.
7) All participants for making this event a mega cultural event, Dr Laxman Rao, Dr Vandana Develapalli, Dr EN Reddy families for performing and entertaining the audiences for the first time.
Parking Services and external lighting services for easy parking guidance.