Denmark Telugu Association (DTA) has celebrated Dasara and Bathukamma sambaralu- 2015 event in Copenhagen, the capital city of Denmark on 24th October 2015. This is one of the highest gatherings of all Telugu people in Denmark. The motto of the event is to represent Indian culture in Denmark.
Not only Telugu but also other Indian community people participated in the celebrations from other cities like Roskilde and Arhus. The event is more successful because of all Telugu as well as other states from India and Denmark citizens. There are many Danish people interested to learn/know the Indian culture.
Highlights of the program:
- Jyothiprajvalana from DTA board members
- Durga matha pooja and jammi pooja.
- Bathukamma-songs and Dance.
- Special dance by Ashtalakshmi roopalu.
- Many Kids dances and couple dances performance
- Dandiya for Ladies and Gents
- Effigy of Mahishasura burn
- Bathukama Lucky draw
- Cultural& Entertainment Programs
- Free Entry to all the people and food offered from DTA sponsors